Saturday 6 January 2018

Cuddle-up Day 2018

Hi, Everyone!

Wish you all a very Happy and prosperous New Year!

This is my first ever post on my first ever blog. I love crafting and still in the learning process and discovering new things in crafting field.
Today is Cuddle-up Day (Thanks to Alicia Souza, amazing doodler, who has mentioned that in her super cool calen-doodler. Will soon talk about that in my upcoming posts). Never knew such a day existed. Haha. Have made a layout or page on my art journal related to this.




Bought a new phone holder/stand which we can attach to a table. So that helped me film the entire process from start to finish.
Unfortunately, I don't have pics of the making. I started with distress oxides to give a background. Used Peekaboo alphabet set clear stamps and Impresso acrylic block, to stamp the letters. Balloon stamp(not sure of the brand) and Alphabets wooden mount stamps are used.
With the help of Kaiser Craft stencils and Tim Holtz stencil tried to give some designs to the page. At the end have used  CrafTreat stencil and texture paste to add a layer.
Hope you guys like it. I am still learning, so any kind of inputs for improvement are welcome.
Thanks in advance.





Taking part in the following challenge:



Products used:



CrafTreat Paisley

Kaisercraft - Geo 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Decoupaged Notepad

Hello everyone! This particular project I made especially for Papericious current month's challenge - something old + something ne...